Paddy Parboiling Plants
FEATURES OF Paddy Parboiling Plants
- Batch system, open tank without pressure
- Batch system, open tank with pressure
- Continuous pressure cooking system in vertical cooker or horizontal belt cooker
- Brown rice parboiling
- Laboratory parboiling system for research and test run
- Low energy consumption due to efficient design of blowers & elevators
- Higher percentage of recovery of rice .
- Uniform steaming of paddy made possible by steam distribution system in tanks .
- Factory fitted , assembled plant in fully bolting & folding construction .
- Lowest losses due to spillage&dropping of grain during process .
- Total uniform quality of paddy in terms of cooking & drying.
- Two water tanks are provided overhead as cold water easy to lift .
- Constant research &development of products by team of engineers & feed back of customers .
- Minimized hidden cost as items within our scope are supplied & arranged by us .
- Minimized time taken during installation as 90% of material is manufactured in our factory
- Low labour work force required in running the unit as most of the operations are automatic .
- No spillage as the increased height of plant ensures better flow taper to wet paddy