Paddy Dryer Plants
Paddy Dryer Plant Processing: Parboiled paddy (Max 33% moisture content) should be dropped in to Dryer Elevator either through belt conveyor or by hand cart, which will be elevated and discharged in to top holding bin of Dryer. Thereafter it will pass downward slow by through which paddy is dropped in to buttom hopper of Dryer where from it will be again discharged in to Dryer elevator through pipe. There will be three or more passes in this way to bring down moisture content to other spouting fine.
FEATURES OF PADDY DRYER PLANTS
- 16 to 50 tons capacity. Continuous flow mechanical type.
- Extra heavy duty chamber & frame. Easily replaceable ziks.
- Less broken of paddy in drying time.
- Does not affect weather conditions.
- Very low labour& power consumption.
- Stainless Steel Parts (Optional) available
- Elevator: Heavy duty two way bucket elevator specially designed for continuous duty.
- Bins: Designed for maximum storage and smooth out flow.
- Dryer: Based on sophisticated American technology for optimum yield and best quality.
- Furnace: Efficient Husk fired furnace with regulated air flow resulting maximum thermal efficiency.
- Unique design for equal & even air flow .
- Use of thick sheet for lower maintenance .
- Uniform drying of grain .
- Low powers consumed in blowers .
- Thick baffles for slow & steady drying without formation of cracks in grain .
- Self cleaning & unique on design.
- High capacity of baffles in chambers is made & storage in bin is minimized