In bulk storage facilities and port terminals, it is often necessary to convey materials across large distances. A ship unloading point may be several kilometres away from the storage terminal. For such tasks, belt conveyors are typically applied, with throughout capacities reaching 2000 metric tons per hour.
Features Of Belt Conveyors
- Conveying of grain, oilseeds, and derivatives.
- Throughout capacity up to 2000 metric tons per hour.
- Application in bulk storage facilities and port terminals.
- Open, enclosed, or roofed design versions.
- 300 mm width up to 1220 mm wide
- Flat / Troughed / Side walled / Cleated with Rubber / polyester belt and capacity upto150 TPH for bulk materials.
- Belt Conveyors with Drum motors are also available.
- These are maintenance free, elegant in design & have looks.
- Polypropylene Flex-Belts and rubber belts .The material of constructions of belt ensures corrosion free & non sticky surfaces with heat resistance up to 120 degree temperature
- Geared motor and counter shaft mechanism system used for hassle free drive.